Extraordinary commercial horse farm located 13 miles north of Greensboro, 17 miles south of Virginia, and 15 miles from Piedmont Triad Intnl Airport. Additionally for the sake of convenience, the farm is 2 hours from the Lexington Horse Park in Virginia and a mere 1.5 hours from Southern Pines, NC.
Year built: 1900
Location: Madison, NC
Living area: 3600
Land: 31 acres; Additional 58 acres may be leased or purchased.
Horse facilities: Numerous, see below
• Main Home - 3600 sq. ft. Georgian style home.
• 2003 new Carrier – Puron heating system
• Heat Pump with Propane Furnace
• 2006 new water heater
• 2005 added insulation
• Kitchen floor – 2006 Cherry Laminate (30yr. warranty)
• Hardwood floors throughout main living space.
• Large recreation room
• Updated Kitchen
• Painted and wall papered much of the inside
• Ralph Lauren paint and Waverly wallpaper.
• Electric bill is as one although, metered separately
• Three wells on property, two interconnected.
• Two security lights
• Two Ponds (larger is approximately two acres and stocked, smaller is one acre). Ponds used to water the large indoor arena.
• Manufactured home – 85’ Oakwood - New Hot Water Heater and Trane Heat Pump
• Modular Home (1400 to 1600 sq. ft.) 3 bedroom, 2 bath and Bonus Room (downstairs to be finished)
Fenced Paddocks: 7
Number of Stalls: 130
Indoor arena: 60x160
Outdoor arena: 100x200 Covered
• Barn A – 26 stalls and 100’ x 200’ covered arena and bleachers to seat 700 people, Hollywood stage lighting on pulleys (for the use in Horse Sales), public restrooms with showers; Five room office suite (heated and cooled); Secretary office on main level, PA System; Judges Stand; Direct access to barn from within arena; hot water wash stalls and two ceiling vent fans. One end wall fan. Three tack rooms and room for 200 bales of hay.
• Barn B – 57 stalls and 60’ x 160’ indoor arena; apartment with 2 BR/1BA; heated Lounge with kitchen facility and laundry room, public bathrooms; 14’ x 30’ divided inside workshop, laboratory, tack rooms, storage rooms. Galvanized chain link stall fronts, free span steel frame building with block exterior and 13 roof vent fans. Room for 1500+ bales of hay.
• Barn C – 40 stalls and Loading dock behind stalls
• Fly Spray System
• Perimeter fencing is 5’ Chain Link, 4’Chain Link on cross fencing. Smaller interior paddocks are vinyl coated high tensil.
• Water to all pastures and paddocks
Adjoining 58 acres has been reduced to $589,900.