A charming country cottage overlooking 12 gracefully rolling acres in the heart of Southern Pines Horse Country.
Year built: 1998
Location: Southern Pines, NC
Living area: 1200
Land: 10 acres
Horse facilities: Fenced fields, barn with 6 stalls
Vistas of a picturesque winding stream which meanders gently through the property of well established pastureland.
• Excellent location for convenience to town and for horses to both ride and carriage drive.
• Very private with house and barn set well off of road with extensive landscaping for screening from the only neighbor.
• Two wells on property.
• Cottage has two bedrooms, hardwood floors and a fireplace.
• Cottage was built to easily be expanded at a later date.
• High speed internet – Broadband.
This property may also be purchased in addition to Whispering Creek Farm for $2,500,000.00.
• A short hack to the Walthour Moss Foundation with many trails throughout the community.
• Tremont area has the most lush pasture in all of Southern Pines.
• Four large split rail fenced pastures with plenty of room for more pasture.
• Stream flowing through property which is useful for irrigation.
• Well constructed six stall center aisle barn with large tackroom, bath with shower, sink and refrigerator (heated and cooled).
• Barn has wash stall, heat lights, automatic fly system, washer and dryer and full overhead hayloft with hay drops to each stall.
• Ceiling fans in the barn keep air moving on warm days.